reSITE 2019 REGENERATE WITHOUT PROGRAMME
September 19-21, 2019 | reSITE's Flagship Global Forum Will Tackle Urban Regeneration. Winner of the Best Event of the Year 2018
Don't miss the Urbanism Event of the Year
- How will we make room for families by remaking the city at every scale — from the mega-redevelopment of brownfields to restoring neighborhoods?
- How should we balance expansion with heritage?
- How are young mayors grappling with unaffordability and redevelopment?
- Which startups are transforming the city itself into a generator to stave off climate change?
- And which architects are imagining new ways of living, working and playing for children and families?
- REGENERATE will bring together a new generation of leaders on climate, energy, health, and mobility — as well as design and public policy — to discuss creating cities for young and old alike.
REGENERATE will bring together thought leaders, mayors, architects, planners, investors, artists and activists from around the world, and more to reSITE's flagship global forum.
Powered by the minds behind Manifesto Market.
Best of reSITE
Sou Fujimoto recalls his background and how this has influenced his way to design and create architectonic masterpieces. Awarded and celebrated all around the world the works of Sou Fujimoto Architects always play with the balance between nature and architecture. The relation of nature in the built world are the main guiding thread in this lecture of Sou Fujimoto in Prague's reSITE 2018, helping understand projects like the Serpentine Pavilion of 2013 or Milles Arbres in Paris.
Architect Michel Rojkind takes to the streets for early-morning runs to watch a city awaken into a new day. He leverages his exercise routine as a means to learn about a city and develop new approaches and strategies in urban design and his own practices.
"Don't think in blocks, don't think in buildings. Think in connections only." - Winy Maas
186 00 Praha 8 - Karlín
By Foot or Bike
You will enjoy walking through the Karlin district. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes from the nearest metro station or tram stop. Biking is also an option. We always provide bike racks and there are a couple of bike sharing options in Prague.
By Public Transport
Public transport is by far the most efficient way to get around Prague. The closest metro stop to Forum Karlin is Krizikova (Yellow line) as well as the tram stop Krizikova on Sokolovska street (tram number 3, 8 + 24).
We do not recommend you to use your own car.
Program Coming Soon...
The four-day program will include (depending on the ticket category)
- Two days (September 19-20) of keynotes, lectures, panel discussions
- Exclusive B2B break-out sessions
- Networking events, tours, run, yoga
- Live mic stage
- Coffee breaks and food zone
- Conference networking app
- VIP Dinner & Party
- VIP Welcome Cocktail
- VIP and Speakers zone
- Launch party
- Invite-only workshops & B2B meetings
- Launch party
- Conference design bag