Grow your CV with reSITE
Join the reSITE team this 2019 season while gaining invaluable professional experience in a fast-paced company centered on the intersection of architecture, design, and city-making. Apply now!
Internship Opportunities at reSITE
Interns play some of the most important roles at reSITE, thanks to their work we can achieve all of our goals and they get exposed to a friendly and focused work environment full of challenges but also many rewards. Our internship program is directly related to our calendar, this means that the tasks we perform are going to change all the time thus, the profile of our interns will too.
Due to the nature of the reSITE mission, we look for people currently studying: Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design. Nevertheless, we also look for people with different profiles and skills who want to have direct experience in a small office with big projects.
All applicants should hold the following qualifications:
- Interest in reSITE’s mission
- Desire to gain knowledge of operations in a non-profit organization
- Ability to interact with people in a small office environment
- General computer skills: word processing, data management, digital imaging
- Interest in architecture, urbanism, design
General Production Intern
Together with the Executive Director and Development Manager, develop and execute reSITE plans and events. Production, including but not limited to assistance with marketing, event management/production, and assisting the communication director and the creative team. Some of the recurrent tasks are:
- Prepare presentations
- Internet search connected to international events planning and preparation
- Provide support to grant proposal writing, funding options research
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems, organise various industry contact lists
- Provide support to social media efforts and provide strategic input on social media strategy
Communications + Digital Marketing Intern
- The communications intern will work closely with our Marketing and Communication Department to assist in press outreach and marketing strategies. The intern will assist in the
- Preparation of press releases for upcoming events
- Preparation of press packets
- Press digitizing and archiving
- Assist with the development of digital + social media strategies and press list maintenance.
- Detail Oriented
- Good writing skills
- Sound computer skills
- Able to work and think independently
- Ability to multitask is crucial
- Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Design Students
- Long Term Internships
Does this sound like you? Apply Now!
Send your CV + Letter of Intent to email@example.com with "I want to be a reSITE Intern" in the subject line. We can't wait to meet you!