reSITE 2019 REGENERATE
September 19-21, 2019 | reSITE's Flagship Global Forum Tackles Urban Regeneration. Winner of the Best Event of the Year 2018
The Urbanism Event of the Year
- How will we make room for families by remaking the city at every scale — from the mega-redevelopment of brownfields to restoring neighborhoods?
- How should we balance expansion with heritage?
- How are young mayors grappling with unaffordability and redevelopment?
- Which startups are transforming the city itself into a generator to stave off climate change?
- And which architects are imagining new ways of living, working and playing for children and families?
- REGENERATE will bring together a new generation of leaders on climate, energy, health, and mobility — as well as design and public policy — to discuss creating cities for young and old alike.
reSITE 2019 REGENERATE Teaser
REGENERATE will bring together thought leaders, mayors, architects, planners, investors, artists and activists from around the world, and more to reSITE's flagship global forum.
Powered by the minds behind Manifesto Market.
Wednesday September 18
Thursday September 19
Friday September 20
Saturday September 21
Best of reSITE
Sou Fujimoto recalls his background and how this has influenced his way to design and create architectonic masterpieces. Awarded and celebrated all around the world the works of Sou Fujimoto Architects always play with the balance between nature and architecture. The relation of nature in the built world are the main guiding thread in this lecture of Sou Fujimoto in Prague's reSITE 2018, helping understand projects like the Serpentine Pavilion of 2013 or Milles Arbres in Paris.
Architect Michel Rojkind takes to the streets for early-morning runs to watch a city awaken into a new day. He leverages his exercise routine as a means to learn about a city and develop new approaches and strategies in urban design and his own practices.
"Don't think in blocks, don't think in buildings. Think in connections only." - Winy Maas
186 00 Praha 8 - Karlín
The program will include (depending on the ticket category)
- Keynotes, lectures, panel discussions
- Exclusive B2B break-out sessions
- Networking events, tours, run, yoga
- Live mic stage
- Coffee breaks and food zone
- Conference networking app
- VIP Dinner & Party
- VIP Welcome Cocktail
- VIP and Speakers zone
- Launch party
- Invite-only workshops & B2B meetings
- Launch party
- Conference design bag